Duncan Caravans Return policy
Duncan Caravans take great pride in giving you the best quality products at the best possible prices and our philosophy on returns is simple, let’s try to make sure the item you order is correct the first time! Please check all your sizes and dimensions prior to ordering. If you are unsure, please check with our team prior to placing the order, and double check your information before opening your item. However, we also know that you may need to cancel an order or return an item, should this happen please contact us in store either by telephone or email. We endeavour to resolve any issues you may have as quickly as possible.
- Items purchased in store that are no longer required, within 14 days of purchase, which remain unopened in their original packaging, are unused and are accompanied by proof of purchase, ideally the till receipt issued at time of purchase may be returned in store for a full refund.
- Items purchased online that are no longer required. Please notify us by email within 14 days of receiving your goods that you wish to return your goods. If the item can be posted, please package it securely to ensure they arrive with us undamaged and send it to the address below, we recommend that you use a tracked service as the liability of the goods whilst in transit lies with you. For items too large to post please contact us and we can arrange to collect the item.
- Items purchased online that are no longer required that remain unused, unopened and in their original packaging, we will refund in full, we will refund your delivery cost if you return or cancel your entire order, we will only refund the cost of our standard delivery charge, any additional delivery services requested will NOT be covered.
- Items purchased on line that are no longer required that have been used or the packaging damaged, we reserve the right to deduct monies from the refund issued to cover the reduction in value for the item’s resale. If this is the case, we will contact you. Whilst the item is with you, please consider handling as if you were in store, that is lifting an item from the shelf looking at it and placing where it was.
- The cost of the return for items no longer required will be the responsibility of the consumer. Items too large to post may be collected by our courier this will cost £15 and will be deducted from the refund
- Items received that are incorrect. If we have sent you the wrong product by mistake, please contact us by email so we can arrange the uplift of the wrong item and delivery of the correct one.
- Items that arrive damaged. If your item arrives damaged, please inform us within 48 hours, preferably by email, attaching a photo of the damage so we can assess the best solution to the issue. In order to cut down on waste and reduce the impact on the environment we may offer to replace damaged parts where appropriate.
- Items that are defective. If your item is defective or develops a defect, please let us know, preferably by email, if possible, please attach a photo of the defect so we can assess the best solution to the issue. In order to cut down on waste and reduce the impact on the environment we may offer to replace damaged parts where appropriate.
Our returns address is:
Email address: - firstname.lastname@example.org