Vision Plus Status 570 Aerial
The Vision Plus Status 570 aerial is the replacement for the very popular Status 550 short mast. The 570 has had several new features added to update it but the obvious change is the new shorter external case.
The Status 570 incorporates a unique, integrated TV signal finder, a horizontal and vertical polarisation indicator, low profile roof assembly, Dab and FM radio reception and fixed FM radio antennas.
At the heart of the Status 570 package is the Vision Plus VP5 Digital TV amplifier and signal finder, this unit helps the user not only find the best signal but also allows you to adjust the gain for strong or weak signal areas.
With its neat, slim-line design, the VP5 offers the latest in TV / Radio reception technology and features:
• Slim-line compact design
• Digital TV, DAB and FM Radio reception
• Dedicated TV Transmitter locator – Signal Finder
• LED light power indicator with red, yellow and green colours to indicate signal strength
• 2 TV Connections and 1 dedicated Radio connection
• 12 – 24V DC Power Input connection
• Antenna IN connection
• On / Off Power switch
• 3 year guarantee
• Mast Length 330mm
• Mast intrusion into locker 305-280mm
• Antenna dome Installed - Length 412mm - Width 348mm - Height 108mm
• Mounting Foot & Gaiter - Diameter 122mm - Height 35mm - Roof cavity range 25-50mm
Please note:- The roof mounting assembly in this unit is only suitable for flat roofs, if you are mounting the aerial to a sloping roof then an optional assembly will be required at an additional cost. This optional assembly is not stocked by Duncan Caravans and will be ordered as a special order item, this may incur an additional charge.
Dispatch times may vary depending on the time of year but we will aim to dispatch your order within 2 working days (not including weekends and bank holidays) provided all items are in stock. At time of dispatch, we will send you an email to let you know your order is on its way.
Due to the vast array of products we offer, and their varying size and weight, we use different methods of delivery. Smaller items will be sent by Royal Mail, larger items will be sent by courier and some items will be sent directly from the manufacturer or distributer. Delivery times may vary dependent on which delivery method is used and your location in the UK. Items are usually received within 48hours of dispatch but may be longer in more remote areas.
At this time, we can only offer delivery to the UK mainland, sorry, this is purely down to the cost of carriage to offshore locations. If you live on an island off the UK coast or in Northern Ireland and would like us to get a quote for your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will need your order details and full shipping address including postcode. DO NOT INCLUDE any payment card details.
At this time, we cannot offer any international shipping.
We strongly recommend against having your order sent to a caravan park.
Orders paid over the phone must be delivered to the address registered to the card, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Your delivery charge will depend upon the size and weight of your order, the actual fee for delivery will be shown before you checkout.
All Click and Collect orders are free to collect from our store. Please wait until we email you to let you know your order is ready for collection before coming to collect.
Small lightweight items
Standard delivery – Royal mail second class signed for - £3.95
Medium sized items
Standard delivery – Courier service - £6.95
Bulky heavier Items
Standard delivery – Courier Service £9.95
Some items are only available in store, this may be due to their size, weight or that the nature of the product makes it impractical to deliver.
Please ensure you complete the delivery address and make sure the information is correct, we accept no responsibility for incorrect or incomplete postal addresses and any redelivery cost will be your responsibility.
Duncan Caravans take great pride in giving you the best quality products at the best possible prices and our philosophy on returns is simple, let’s try to make sure the item you order is correct the first time! Please check all your sizes and dimensions prior to ordering. If you are unsure, please check with our team prior to placing the order, and double check your information before opening your item. However, we also know that you may need to cancel an order or return an item, should this happen please contact us in store either by telephone or email. We endeavour to resolve any issues you may have as quickly as possible.
- Items purchased in store that are no longer required, within 14 days of purchase, which remain unopened in their original packaging, are unused and are accompanied by proof of purchase, ideally the till receipt issued at time of purchase may be returned in store for a full refund.
- Items purchased online that are no longer required. Please notify us by email within 14 days of receiving your goods that you wish to return your goods. If the item can be posted, please package it securely to ensure they arrive with us undamaged and send it to the address below, we recommend that you use a tracked service as the liability of the goods whilst in transit lies with you. For items too large to post please contact us and we can arrange to collect the item.
- Items purchased online that are no longer required that remain unused, unopened and in their original packaging, we will refund in full, we will refund your delivery cost if you return or cancel your entire order, we will only refund the cost of our standard delivery charge, any additional delivery services requested will NOT be covered.
- Items purchased on line that are no longer required that have been used or the packaging damaged, we reserve the right to deduct monies from the refund issued to cover the reduction in value for the item’s resale. If this is the case, we will contact you. Whilst the item is with you, please consider handling as if you were in store, that is lifting an item from the shelf looking at it and placing where it was.
- The cost of the return for items no longer required will be the responsibility of the consumer. Items too large to post may be collected by our courier this will cost £15 and will be deducted from the refund
- Items received that are incorrect. If we have sent you the wrong product by mistake, please contact us by email so we can arrange the uplift of the wrong item and delivery of the correct one.
- Items that arrive damaged. If your item arrives damaged, please inform us within 48 hours, preferably by email, attaching a photo of the damage so we can assess the best solution to the issue. In order to cut down on waste and reduce the impact on the environment we may offer to replace damaged parts where appropriate.
- Items that are defective. If your item is defective or develops a defect, please let us know, preferably by email, if possible, please attach a photo of the defect so we can assess the best solution to the issue. In order to cut down on waste and reduce the impact on the environment we may offer to replace damaged parts where appropriate.
Our returns address is:
Email address: - email@example.com